- All users must belong to an organization.
- Therefore, an existing organization admin user is required to modify the users of an organization.
- If you do not have an organization yet, you must first create an organization account as described in a separate FAQ.
Change user role or membership plan
- Sign in as an organization admin user.
- Go to your organization profile from the header menu.
- Click the Users heading to access User Management.
- In the users table, notice the columns labeled Membership and Role.
- To change the user role or membership plan, select dropdown menu to see options.
- If any changes are made to the users table, click Save Changes to keep them.
- Users must sign out, then sign in for changes to take effect.
- See below for important info about membership upgrades and downgrades.
Membership upgrades and downgrades
- User membership upgrades are prorated for the current billing cycle.
- User membership downgrades are not refunded for any unused time in the current billing cycle.
For more about billing for user memberships, see other FAQ.